Friday, September 14, 2007

A picture is worth a thousand words.




I guess I won't be winning the "Mother of the Year" Award any time soon!!! This post it note was on the back of my chair. One of my sweet children was mad at me--- why? I honestly cannot remember, but when I saw the note I laughed and grabbed my camera. How sad is it that I actually thought it was cute?? She was horrified when she realized that I might actually see the note so she casually walked past my chair and grabbed it and threw it out. She didn't know that I already took a picture---I told her that moms have eyes on the back of their head. (In case you can't read what the note says, it says I do not like you).

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how sweet that she took it off, but how sad that she put it there in the first place. I am seeing the same note written to me in the near future as well!:(

Anonymous said...

I love how it is spelled "lick" and the face has a tounge sticking out. Classic.

Adrienne said...

That is hilarious...I'm so glad you took a photo before she threw it away. It also cracks me up that you don't even know why she was mad at you!

Anita said...

Still Laughing !!! That is so cute, that little Taylor.... Just can't help but love her to death !

Anita said...

Still Laughing !!! That is so cute, that little Taylor.... Just can't help but love her to death !

Andrea said...

I think this is my favorite posting on your blog so far! My kids don't bother to be nice about it...they just tell me how much they hate me to my face. I wish I would get a note instead!