Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School for Taylor and Parker

Taylor and Parker on the morning of their first day of school


Parker and his Kindergarten teacher---Maestra Tawil.


Taylor and her 2nd grade teacher---Senior Cantoran.

Taylor loved her first day of 2nd grade. She told me that she thinks 2nd grade will be her favorite grade. I am very happy about the teachers that both her and Parker got.


Parker was pooped by the time he got home from school---poor guy!!

He loved school and told me that Kindergarten was better than Pre-school. For those of you that don't know, Parker and Taylor go to a Spanish immersion elementary school so the majority of their learning is in Spanish. Well, when Parker came home I asked him if he understood anything that his teacher said, and he replied, yes. Simple as that. When I asked him what she said, he said that he forgot. Either the poor kid is in denial, or he wasn't paying a bit of attention.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

That picture of Parker sleeping is so adorable. That must take alot out of him. What a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they and poor Parker is so tuckered out! I can't believe these kids are getting so old. What will we do when they are all in school... ahhh!!!!

Adrienne said...

I'll tell you what we'll do JEssica, we'll work out regularly and go to Target alone! Wahoo!!

No really, this is such an exciting time right now with all the kids mvoing on, experiencing these milestones. How fun....it does go too fast, though, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that Taylor is already in 2nd grade; I remember when I was in second grade. Give the kids kisses for us. They sure are cute.

Christy said...

I forgot your kids wear uniforms...I'm so jealous. I bet that cuts down on fits in the morning. I wish my kids would sleep after school. They cry instead!