Monday, August 27, 2007

JOSH GROBAN


For Mothers Day Steve and the kids got me tickets to see Josh Groban. Steve knows how much I absolutely love Josh, as well as his music. The concert was Saturday the 25th in Anaheim We had the best time, and I have to say I was sad when the concert was over. Josh (I consider us close enough to be on a first name basis) put on an amazing concert. I will forever be in love with Josh Groban, and my husband for taking me. Thank you Steve...it was a night I will always remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun - it is sad when things like that are over, but now you can always look forward to another concert with him :)

Adrienne said...

how sweet! Way to go Steve. I really like him as well, and Michael Buble! What a fun night...

Christy said...

That is such a great gift. I would love to see him in concert sometime.