Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas Day 2008


Notice the cement floors---I can't wait to post pictures of our new floors---coming soon!!










Taylor bought Steve a wallet for Christmas LAST year. He is very picky about his wallets---he hates when they are too big, so he never used it. Taylor always told him how rude that was, so for Christmas this year, she wrapped it up and gave it to him again. We all got a good laugh out of it.




We had a wonderful Christmas morning. I love that it was just our family. The kids were happy to get the presents from Santa that they asked for. Taylor asked Santa for a digital camera---we might be sorry that he brought her one---she has been taking pictures of EVERYTHING!! Parker wanted an I-pod and a robot (whatever!) and Lexi wanted a doggie and a horsie. Taylor was "testing" Santa Claus this year to see if he brought her what she asked for, without telling me or Steve what she wanted. I'm sad to say that I think this was Taylor's last year in Believing---

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Tell Taylor that when she stops believing, he stops coming!

Wendy said...

Lexi's Abby dress is adorable! It's so refreshing to see something other than a Disney princess! We love fairies!

Angela said...

That is so funny about the wallet. Smart girl. Cute pictures.

Gray Family said...

Annalee, you guys look like you had a great Christmas. Who would have ever thought that we would have kids old enough to not believe in Santa anymore!!

The Trotter Family said...

I love the wallet story! Look at how big they are getting. I didn't know Kendyl was such a baldy. Micah was like that. She is beautiful!

john and brenda said...

Annalee, Is this really your last post?!?

I wanted to thank you for the happy time you gave me being with your family and your most bestest mom at your house last week! You have such a sweet family. Lexi is the biggest crack-up ever! Kenny's my girlfriend! I enjoyed Parker and Taylor as well. We played games and had deep conversations about peanut butter toast!