Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kino Bay, Mexico


Over Thanksgiving break, we went to Kino Bay Mexico with my parents, grandparents and 2 sisters and their families. We are very lucky because my grandparents have a home on the beach there and they know so many people and all of the fun places to visit----they are great hosts. We haven't been there for 3 years and we were long overdue. Kino Bay is one of our favorite places to vacation. We love going for Thanksgiving because it makes you so thankful for the blessings that you have. Most of the the people there have nothing (as you can see from the pictures), but are so happy and will give you what little they do have. Some of the things that we enjoyed while we were there were sailing, kayaking, collecting sea shells, shopping, eating yummy food, walks along the beach in the morning, fishing, playing games on the beach, losing the power in a rain storm, the sunsets, the paddle boat, the Mexican people, flying kites and most of all---Being with family. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for a great time.

10 comments:

Quiggle said...

Such a fun family tradition. I think next year I should get an invite. After all, we are related way back.
I will try and do my tag soon. I am also a bit scared to see what I find. :)

Sharp family said...

Wow a fun way to spend the holiday! Your family is so darling! Beautiful kids! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season. Next time you venture to Utah please lets get together with Kenz!... Oh, I would love to send you a Christmas card email me your addres...sharp@myway.com. Merry Christmas

Heather said...

Wow your kids are amazingly beautiful!

Tarah said...

Looks like a great trip-- I checked your blog b/c we got your adorable card in the mail today. Great to see you have been posting. I hope your doing well.

Gray Family said...

Hey Annalee I got your christmas card today, you guys have such a picture perfect family, I love it!! I'm so glad you left your blog address, yeah I'm lame I didn't do Christmas cards this year, it came so fast for me this year! Anyhow, check out our blog if you're ever bored. Love Charity

Gray Family said...

So I guess I better leave our blog address... I'm an idiot. It is sweetgraylife.blogspot.com. See ya later!

Melinda H. said...

It does make you thankful for what you have after looking at the way these people live. What a fun way to spend time with family. Your kids are darling! Happy New Year.

Ludvigson Family said...

Hi Annalee-
Thanks for the fabric tip. My cousin left a message to check out EllieBelle (It is my cousins sight). I think your friend is my cousins wife. Is Ellie's Hubby Chris Roberts? If so they are my cousins. I haven't seen them forever. If so tell them HI for me! What a small world.
JOdy

Ludvigson Family said...

Chris is my Dad's sisters son. Are they in your ward?

Emily & Co. said...

Hey! This is Emily Silvester...I found your blog from Emily Wight - small world! Zach will get a kick out of seeing Parker!!!