Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lexi's 2nd Birthday - June 15



Yes, I made this cake---my sister, Andrea, made me think that it was so easy---not so for me!









We had a very simple birthday for Lexi this year. We went to the park with friends and had dinner and a little party. Lexi absolutely loves Elmo and Abby Cadabby so we did the theme around those two. She was a little nervous about all of the attention she was getting during the birthday song and present opening but I'm not surprised---none of my kids like to be in the spotlight!

5 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Wow, I'm so glad to see that you are still alive down in Cali. HaHa just kiddin! We missed you in Vegas, but I'm sure that you have been busy with your cute family. Happy Birthday to Lexi and good job Taylor. Your kids are awesome. They must have great parents.
Love ya
Sherie

The Proselyting Parrishs said...

Hi, Had a few minutess this morning where we don't watch conference till 12:00. I have been missing your Grandmother and so I thought I'd take a peak at her blog and then decide to look at your's as well. You have a beautiful family, and I agree that you have a very special husband. We have always thought he was a pretty special guy. You and him make a special couple and your children are darling and you can tell they have sweet spirits. Love Sister Parrish

Eric and Amber said...

Great job on the cake! Lexi is so stinkin' cute. I miss her little cheesy smile she would give when we were visiting. She is such a sweetheart.

Sharp family said...

I love all the updates! And as for the cake-WOW great job! I would pay lots of money for a cake like that! :) Your kids are so dang cute!

Angela said...

That cake really does look good. Glad to see you updated your blog. Lexi's birthday pictures are so cute.