Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MARCH RECAP















Easter was a rough day for our family. Parker woke up with the stomach flu,(notice the pasty white coloring of his pictues). It was sad to watch how unexcited he was about his Easter basket and all the candy that was inside. By evening, he was feeling better, only to have Taylor and Lexi start in on the fun. I wasn't able to take a pictue of the kids in their Easter outfits that morning, but a couple Sunday's later I tried. Nobdy wanted to cooperate!!!



My brother Evan and his wife Nicole came to visit---we had such a good time. My kids love both of them as much, if not more than their own parents. We love it when family comes to visit. We went to the beach for a Sunday afternoon picnic.


St. Patricks Day dinner with the Ames and the Thurmans. It has become a tradition to eat a green dinner with these two families and then hunt for the pot of gold.



Steve and the kids rode their bikes to the beach. The camera battery died before he was able to take Parker's picture.


Parker received a scholar award at school. He was so excited---and so were we.


Parker and his teacher---Mrs. Tawil.


Taylor and Megan at Disenyland


Taylor and Lexi at Disneyland waiting in a never ending line.

6 comments:

Eric and Amber said...

YAY!! A new post!! I am so glad to see some new pics of the fam! You guys look great.

The Trotter Family said...

Finally an update! Look how cute those kids are. By the way, you might want to mention you are pregnant so other don't feel retarded when they find out at seven or eight months along!

Nicole and Evan said...

Well, I guess Andrea's trick worked. Your kids are so adorable! We just love them! The beach pictures make me want to get in the car and drive back out! We had so much fun with you guys!

The Warner Family said...

I'm glad to see that you are still alive down there in Cali. I was a little worried... no just kiddin, I figured that you were just busy. I love seeing the new pictures, looks like you are having fun.
Love ya,
Sherie

Ludvigson Family said...

Your kids are so cute! How cool that you can ride your bikes down to the beach! I am so jealous. It looks like you guys have been having fun. Your youngest looks just like you! and the pic of Evan looks just like your dad!

Jenny said...

I loved the update! Your kids are darling! I love Parker's face with his teacher. I just want to freeze those moments.