Thursday, December 6, 2007

Zions National Park




On our way to Utah County for Thanksgiving, we spent a couple of days in St. George. On one of the days we went hiking up in Zions Canyon. We had such a nice day and couldn't have asked for better weather. It is unbelievable how beautiful that national park is, and I don't think our kids appreciated the beauty that surrounded us like Steve and I did but they will someday. Our Thanksgiving week was great and I'm so thanksful that Steve talked us into spending the first day of our vacation at Zions National Park.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos - we need to make another trip to St. George!!

Tarah said...

Looks like a fun trip. You guys know how to make the drive along the way fun! We just left at 4am and on the way back took 15hrs when hitting the Vegas Holiday traffic.

The Trotter Family said...

I love the slide show. So cute. My family used to take us there yearly and we have so many great memories of hiking and camping out there. I am sure they will remember this trip for a long time to come!

Christy said...

Those are amazing pictures like only the ones you can get from southern Utah. I'm glad you guys went.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

That was such a great way to take advantage of a trip up to Utah! We need to do that some day!

Melinda H. said...

Hi Annalee...I love Zions and miss being so close to things like that. Although I can't complain, it's just as gorgeous here in AK. It looks like you guys had fun. I got your Christmas card yesturday and you family is so cute and has grown so much! By the way, I tagged you, so go to my blog gmharr.blogspot.com to find out what for.

Nichole Burdett said...

Hey guys I just wanted to say hi.......hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love you guys!