Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've been taggggggged

Four jobs I've had:
1. Domestic Engineer (I have to make myself sound interesting)
2. Sundance Resort Summit Club
3. MTC (as a Janitor 5am-9am)
4. Nanny in New York

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Top Gun
4. Any movie with Reese Witherspoon

Four places I have lived:
1. Laguna Niguel, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Ridgefield & New Canaan CT & North Salem NY (Nanny Jobs)
4. American Fork, UT

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Mystery Diagnosis
3. Oprah
4. Little House on the Prairie

Four places I've been:
1. Mexico
2. Bahamas
3. Belize
4. New Orleans has recently been added to my list

Four favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Fruit
3. Bread
4. Candy like Mambas and licorice


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. KSL.com
3. Blogspot
4. Yahoo Home

Four places I'd rather be:
1. On a fun family trip
2. Hawaii
3. shopping
4. On another Cruise with my family


Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Lori
2. Angela
3. Emily
4. Cindy

No comments: