Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged!

Jobs I've had:
1-a Nanny
2-Roberts Crafts
3-Golf Driving Range
4-Sundance Summit Club
5-Janitor at the MTC (5AM-9Am)

Movies I'd watch over and over:
1-Top Gun
2-The Count of Monte Cristo
3-Anne of Green Gables
4-Adam Sandler movies
5-Phantom of the opera
6-Pride and Predjudice
7-movies with Reese Witherspoon

Places I've lived:
1-Am. Fork, UT
2-Greenwich, CT
3-New Canaan, CT
4-North Salem, NY
5-Provo, UT
6-Laguna Niguel, CA

Favorite TV shows:
1-American Idol
2-The Biggest Loser
3-48 hours mystery
4-Dateline
5-Oprah (which I haven't seen in years, but I love late night re-runs)

Favorite Foods:
1-Italian food
2-sweets of all kinds
3-fruit
4-bread
5-sorbet

5 places I'd rather be:
1-Hawaii
2-on a Mediterranean Cruise
3-Lake Powell with my family
4-Greece
5-out of my nursery calling (did I say that out loud)?

Tagged:
1-Andrea
2-Cindy
3-Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - you need to be out of nursery... it;s been 8 months